Your School Site Press website comes with a Vacancies page. The URL will be yourwebsite.com.au/vacancies
This page has an introduction and displays vacancies using a predesigned Vacancy Toggle module. In most cases, a vacancy may have addition information a candidate can download in PDF form. Any files you want available for download should be first uploaded to:
Media / Library / Download Files / Job Vacancy Attachments
- Login to your website.
- From the Admin dashboard click Media / Library / Download Files / Job Vacancy Attachments
- Drag any PDF files you want prospects to download at attachments.
- Note: Click on the attachment to copy the URL (link) of the PDF. We’ll need later this when we edit the vacancy page.
Important: Any file you upload should not contain spaces in the file name!
Temporary-PE-Teacher-Position.pdf Correct – This name name uses dashes.
Temporary PE Teacher Position.pdf Wrong – this file name has spaces.
Editing the Vacancies page
- Go to your website’s Vacancies page.
- Click Enable Visual Builder top left.
- Edit the existing vacancy module or add a new one.
- Hover over the vacancy module and click the + icon to add a new instance.
- Click Add From Library tab.
- Select Position Vacant Toggle.
- Hover over the new instance and click the gear icon to edit.
- Update the Title, Description, Contact Information and Table Data.
- Edit the download link. Select it and click the link icon in the toolbar.
In the URL field paste the file URL we made copied earlier.
- Change the name of the download file.
- Add more download links if required.
Save your work
- Click the purple button at the bottom centre.
- Then, click the green tick button to the right to save the page changes you just made.
- Finally, click Exit Visual Builder top left to review and test.