School Site Press includes three professional policy pages for your school to utilise.
Your School Site Press website includes three policy pages in place. Those policies are:
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Professional policies pages protect and help to keep your website safe. The policies includes on your website were generated at https://www.privacypolicies.com/
The default policies cover GDPR, CCPA & CalOPPA and the rest of the world.
Editing your policy pages
- Login to your website.
- View each policy page in turn.
- Click Enable Visual Builder.
- Find and replace every instance of OUR SCHOOL with the name of your own school.
- To find the words OUR SCHOOL in teh privacy pages use Google Chrome and search by pressing:
PC: Control + F
Mac: Command + F
Save your work
- Click the purple button at the bottom centre.
- Then, click the green tick button to the right to save the page changes you just made.
- Finally, click Exit Visual Builder top left to review and test.