How It Works
Getting set up on School site Press
Setup, Create & Publish
Whether you are ordering a custom school website design or subscribing to our School Site Press platform, it is likely you will need:
- Principal or School Council Approval before hand.
- Once you have approval, your accounts department will issue you with a Purchase Order Number authorising the purchase. You can add your Purchase Order number at the checkout page.
- Choose to pay Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly.
- Choose to pay by Direct Bank Transfer or by Automated Credit Card Payments.
We design & build your website on a temporary platform so your your existing site can stay live while your new site is developed. You’ll be able to:
- Login to your website and start adding your content.
- Edit exisiting pages or create new ones.
- Upload staff profiles, page information.
- Get creative with your news posts by adding pre-designed information modules to style your content.
- Create calendar events that link to payment gateways such as Compass.
See our ever growing list of tutorials explaining how to administrate your School Site Press website.
- Once your site is compete we’ll schedule a time to make it ‘live’.
- We migrate your website from the staging platform to its own ‘live’ web hosting platform.
- We then ask you to point your domain A Record to us. If you’re not sure how to do this ask your IT person. We also provide assistance if you need help with this.
- Once the A Record has bee updated allow 24 hours for your new website to be live to the world!